The College of Humanities and Social Sciences had 38 presenters at this year’s Graduate Student Research Symposium. That’s more than any other college on campus.
In addition, six students received awards for their research posters. They are:
- Sarah Chetty, Foreign Languages and Literatures, first place
- Lucia Planchón, Foreign Languages and Literatures, second place
- Karey Wall, Anthropology, third place
Social Sciences and Management
- Kristen Pender, Psychology, first place
- Missy Catlow, International Studies, second place
- Alison Cooke, Psychology, third place
More than 200 NC State students participated in the 13th annual symposium. The event, sponsored by the Graduate School and the Graduate Student Association, showcases the outstanding quality and diversity of graduate-level research at NC State. It also provides students an opportunity to practice and enhance their communication skills with those outside their discipline.